El Rapido holiday tour is designed for travellers with limited time. The El Rapido tour offers the highlights of South America encompassed into 21 days of touring. Enjoy the best of South America on this incredible 21-day journey to Peru Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Immerse yourself into our culture as you experience the friendliness of our people.
All itineraries can be tailor made to fit into daily guaranteed departures. Ask about our special Business Class fares.
Cross from Peru into Bolivia, via the lovely lakeside village of Copacabana, Boarding a comfortable catamaran to begin the scenic crossing of the magical Lake Titicaca. Stop at the complex on the Sun Island for an introduction to the mysterious Tiwanaku civilisation on the way to La Paz.
Half day tour of South America’s stylish capital, Buenos Aires, whose architecture and boulevard are influenced by a strong European heritage. Visit the bohemian street market of La Boca, the tango barrio of San Telmo and the famous Recoleta cemetery, home to the resting place of Eva Peron.
Jeep tour around the major sights of Rio, including Sugar Loaf Mountain, the famous granite and quartz peaks overlooking the Guanabara bay for a fantastic view. After lunch, visit to the top of Corcovado mountain, catching a small through the Tijuca forest before reaching the top to see the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (19 breakfast, 6 lunches , 2 dinners)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Internal flights ex Santiago *Based using LATAM SAA airpass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier into South America, price will differ.
- *A replacement bus service will run between Cuzco to Puno from May 2017 onward.