Experience a scenic train ride through the Andes mountains on what is considered “the most difficult train in the world” to Rio Bamba, the capital of the Chimborazo province and roughly the geographical centre of Ecuador. This quiet agricultural town is sometimes known as the “Sultan of the Andes”, and travellers are promised breath-taking views of Ecuador’s highest peak, Chimborazo at 6,310 metres.
- Return bus transfers to and from Quito
- 1 night accommodation at selected hotel
- Sightseeing tour with bilingual guide
- Tourist class train ticket
- Daily breakfast
- Any items not listed in the inclusions and the itinerary