Come along on this amazing escorted tour that takes you through the most unforgettable places in South America. Be captivated by Cuzco the capital city of the ancient Inca civilisation, the picturesque Sacred Valley, the memorable ruins of Machu Picchu and the beautiful Lake Titicaca.
Discover the witch’s market in La Paz before visiting Santiago, set amongst the Andes Mountains. Feel the rhythm of the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro, discover the magnificent Iguazu Falls, and enjoy the elegant cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
Half day tour of South America’s stylish 8 capital, Buenos Aires, whose architecture and boulevards are steeply influenced by a European heritage. Visit the bohemian street market of La Boca, the tango barrio of San Telmo and the famous Recoleta cemetery, home to the resting place of Eva Peron.
Transfer to airport for your flight to Iguazu Falls. Transfer to hotel.
The Iguazu Falls. This is the region of great rivers, humid tropics, red earth and magnificent jungle. Just 18kms from Puerto Iguazu you enter the National Park of the same name where the famous falls sit. The deep flowing waters of the river fall from heights of 70 metres through 275 falls spread over 2.7 kms. The frontier with Brazil goes through the Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat) where the falling water gives the illusion of magic rainbows. The national park is full of exotic subtropical vegetation which surounds the falls and has 2000 plant species – gigantic trees, ferns, lianas, orchids – 400 birds species – parrots, colibris, toucans – jaguars and yacares (caimans).
A visit to these falls is a truly unforgettable experience.
Tour to the Brazilian side of the falls for a panoramic view of the 275 falls spanning nearly 3 kilometres and running along the border of Brazil and Argentina.
Once you have finished your tour, you will be transferred to Foz Iguaçu airport (Brazilian side) for your onward flight.
- International economy airfares ex MEL/BNE/SYD - AKL
- All internal flights within South America
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Return economy Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- First class catamaran journey across Lake Titicaca
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- English speaking local guides
- Tour Escort (minimum 10 people)
- Air Taxes (taxes invoiced as tickets are issued – approx $1180p.p)
- Pre/post extensions
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years, Rio Carnival.