New for 2019! Join us on this incredible escorted journey as we follow the footsteps of Charles Darwin in the Galapagos Islands and immerse ourselves in the Inca culture and civilisation in Peru.
Witness the breath taking bio diversity of the Galapagos Islands, home to the highest number of endemic species found nowhere else in the world. Swim with the sea lions; snorkel with white-tipped reef sharks, marine turtles and penguins; observe the Galapagos Giant Tortoise in the wild and observe the volcanic landscape on Bartolome Island.
Peru is a country with some of the most spectacular and varied scenery in South America. We will explore the wonderful sights and culture of the Sacred Valley and learn about the traditional customs and ancestral weaving techniques of an indigenous community. From the Sacred Valley we will board the Vistadome train to the legendary ‘Lost City of the Inca’s’; more well known as Machu Picchu. The tour ends with a memorable visit to Cuzco – The capital city of the ancient Inca civilisation. Cuzco is a showcase of several different cultures, Pre-Inca, Inca, Colonial and Republican thus providing us with a huge variety of ruins, temples, churches and mansions, all making this an unforgettable destination.
- Flights ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/AKL in economy class
- All internal flights based on LATAM air-pass
- Accommodation in Tourist superior/First class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (11 breakfast, 4 Lunches, 1 dinner)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Local English speaking tour escort (minimum 10 people booked)
- Galapagos Park entrance fee
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $960 pp)