Experience the vibrant city of Bogota with it’s modern urban urban cool, the coffee lands of Armenia and the rich colonial heritage of Cartagena
Transfer to the airport, fly to Armenia. On arrival transfer to your hotel. Afternoon visit to the coffee plantations at a Hacienda (farm) to witness the harvesting, grinding and roasting processes, before tasting a variety of the highest quality coffee beans in search of your favourite.
Transfer to airport for your flight to Cartagena. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel. A panoramic tour takes you to La Popa monastery with fantastic views of the city. Continue to San Felipe fortress and finish at the ‘Walled City’ visiting the 16th century convent of Pedro Claver and the ancient city’s vaults.
- Return Airport Transfers
- 6 nights accommodation at selected hotels
- Tours as specified in Itinerary with bilingual guides
- All meals as per Itinerary (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary