This tour incorporates the very best of Peru and Bolivia. Highlights include Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Pisac market and Ollantaytambo fortress in the Sacred Valley, followed by the stunning scenery en-route to Lake Titicaca and ending in La Paz.
Full Day Authentic Sacred Valley tour where you learn about the traditional customs and ancestral weaving techniques in the indigenous town of Chincheros. Continue to Moray, an impressive Inca agricultural research facility and finish at the Ollantaytambo fortress. Afternoon train journey to Machu Picchu. Overnight at Aguas Calientes, the charming town at the base of the ruins.
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Sightseeing and tours as indicated with English speaking guides
- Transport by coach and catamaran as specified
- Return airport transfers
- All meals as indicated (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- Note: The markets at Pisac only operate on certain day of the week so the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- Flights. Please contact for flight costs