No trip to Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast is complete without a visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park with its expansive white-sand beaches backed by an evergreen forest.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions with English speaking guides
- Any international flights into Latin America
- Any domestic flights within Latin America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary