Immerse yourself in the culture and geography of the western countries of South America; Chile, Peru and Bolivia. Explore the mysterious citadel that is Machu Picchu. Then you cross the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca. End your journey through the dry yet, vibrant sands of San Pedro de Atacama.
- All internal flights based on LATAM air-pass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier, price will differ.
- Accommodation in selected hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (19 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Return economy Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- First class catamaran journey across Lake Titicaca
- Overflight of the Nazca Lines
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- Comprehensive sightseeing & excursions
- Meeting service & transfers
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $131 pp)
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years
- Any items not mentioned as included