Come aboard for the ultimate South American Extravaganza, the South American Voyager. Discover the many wonderful sights, sounds and sensations of this marvellous continent. With a unique program that combines luxury cruising, personalised touring and quality hotels.
- Please note that this tour will also operate in reverse depending on the cruise routing.
Half day tour of South America’s stylish capital, Buenos Aires, whose architecture and boulevard are influenced by a strong European heritage. Visit the bohemian street market of La Boca, the tango barrio of San Telmo and the famous Recoleta cemetery, home to the resting place of Eva Peron. In the evening, experience the tango in all its glory and sample the succulent local beef with a dinner and show.
- Flights ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/AKL in economy class
- All Internal flights based on LATAM air-pass
- 14 Day cruise aboard Holland America MS – Zaandam , Celebrity Eclipse, MS Westerdam or Celebrity Silhouette
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (24 breakfast, 13 lunches , 15 dinners)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Local English speaking tour escort (minimum 10 people booked)
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $754 pp plus $466 cruise port)
- Surcharges apply: Easter, New Years, Rio Carnival
- Post tour extensions
- Any items not listed in the inclusions and the itinerary