The Pantanal is one of the planet’s most spectacular wetland systems – an unparalleled wildlife sanctuary of breathtaking beauty. This ecological paradise extends millions of hectares in the centre of South America through Brazil and portions of Bolivia and Paraguay.
The Araras Eco Lodge is a rustic yet charming home away from home having all the amenities that you need whilst having an authentic experience in one of the world’s most pristine wetlands. There are 19 charming rooms with private ensuites, a restaurant offering a palate of delicious foods, a swimming pool, verandahs bar and two observation towers.
- 3 nights accommodation at the lodge with full board
- Seat in coach transfers to and from Campo Grande
- All sightseeing and activities with bilingual guides
- *Contact us for additional tours
- All items not mentioned as included