See the contrasting biospheres of the Pantanal and the Amazon on this tour. Observe the differences in flora and fauna as you travel from the Amazon to the Pantanal wetlands.
The Pantanal is the largest floodable plain of the planet, classified as World Natural Heritage and Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.It is one of the last large wild frontiers of the planet and certainly the best location in the Americas to watch wildlife, especially the enigmatic jaguar. The Amazon of Mato Grosso is the south border of this large sanctuary of wide biodiversity. Alta Floresta, with its meridional forest, offers the largest concentration of endemic birds in the Brazilian Amazon.
- Return airport transfers to and from Cuiaba airport
- Accommodation at selected lodges
- Meals as specified (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- Sightseeing and excursions with biligual guides
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary