Departs Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (April – October) and Sundays
Delve deeper into the local cultures of South America and live the lifestyle of the Cariocas (locals of Rio de Janeiro), experience life on an estancia with the Gauchos (Argentine cowboys), the ways of the mighty Incas and even the local tribes as part of an Amazon adventure.
All itineraries can be tailor made to fit into daily guaranteed departures. Ask about our special Business Class fares.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (26 breakfast, 8 lunches , 4 dinners)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Internal flights ex Rio de Janeiro * Based using LATAM SAA airpass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier into South America, price will differ. Flights Ex SYD/AKL in Economy class (Prices ex MEL/BNE add $150)