Discover the beauty and romance of the tango, when you visit the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires. You will be captivated by this fascinating city, the “Paris” of South America. Experience the force of nature as you travel through the many walks at the majestic Iguazu falls, before travelling to Rio de Janeiro, the city of samba, beautiful beaches and the infamous statue of Christ the Redeemer.
Today get in touch with the heart and soul of the city on a open jeep tour exploring the most iconic landmarks of this exhilarating city. Visit Tijuca forest, the largest urban forest in the world, Corcovado mountain and Christ the Redeemer statue, Sugar Loaf mountain, the famous granite and quartz peak overlooking the Guanabara bay, and finish at the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (10 breakfasts, 2 lunches , 2 dinners)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- All internal flights based on LATAM air-pass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier, price will different.
- International airfares arriving/departing South America
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $79 pp)
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years & Rio Carnival
- Any items not mentioned as included