After a short ferry ride from Buenos Aires you’ll embark on this UNESCO Heritage site, Colonia. During your stay you will explore this charming colonial town filled with colour, quaint boutique shops, and Parisian-inspired architecture.
Today you will be picked up from your hotel and taken around the city for a tour of the city of Colonia.
This charming UNESCO World Heritage site is a nostalgic city preserving its much unchanged Portuguese style architecture. Walk its cobblestone streets to see brightly painted homes with the flowerpots that decorate window sills. The Historic Centre is the heart of the city, it is here you’ll find many buildings from the Portuguese colonial age.
- 2 nights accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast
- Return regular ferry service from Buenos Aires
- Half day city tour
- Return transfers to and from port
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary