In this tour you will visit Bolivia, a landlocked country referred to as the true heart of South America. You experience Sucre, the historical capital and considered the most beautiful city in Bolivia known for its Spanish Architecture before passing through the 16th century silver mining town of Potosi then to Uyuni Salt Flats the world’s largest salt lake flats.
Fly from La Paz to Sucre (flight not included). On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon city tour of Sucre.
Sucre is the historical capital of Bolivia founded in 1538 in the basin of the Sica Sica region and Churuquella Hill. Sucre is also known as the ‘White City’ thanks to many of its white buildings such as the whitewashed houses and the beautiful white churches which are lined with palm trees.
- Airport transfers
- Excursions listed in the itinerary with bilingual guides
- Meals as per itinerary (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or not mentioned in the inclusions