This journey will take you to the land of Mariachis and Tequila with its strong Spanish heritage. Visit some of the main Archaeological Mayan sites and discover the greatness and splendour of this pre-Hispanic culture, still alive today in many of the indigenous town around Mexico.
Continue onto Cuba, land of the cigars and birth place of the contagious dancing rhythm known as salsa.
- All Internal flights within Central America
- Accommodation in selected hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (14 breakfast, 8 lunches)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $155 pp)
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years
- Any items not mentioned as included or mentioned in the itinerary
- Any international flights into Central America
- Any domestic flights within Central America