One of Mexico’s great railroad journeys, ascending to a maximum height of approximately 2,400 metres and descending through the canyons and valleys of the Sierra Madre mountain range.
Please Note: This itinerary is to be used as a guide only as the train schedule changes on a regular basis.
- Accommodation at selected Tourist Superior hotels
- Excursions as per itinerary with bilingual guides
- Return airport transfers
- Train tickets
- Seat in bus transfers
- Meals as indicated (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, D (Dinner)
- International flights into Mexico
- Any item not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary