The Deluxe Airstream Campers are especially designed for travellers who want an adventurous and yet boutique, luxurious experience in the salt flats of Uyuni. The vans include a double bed, or two twins, as well as a convertible sofa; electric blankets, private bath with hot shower, table, wardrobe and luggage space, AC/heating, I-pod port, CD player and a fully stocked mini-bar. Each camper is towed by a specially suited 4×4 vehicle, with which the passengers and guide travel during the day.
Passengers will enjoy local culinary specialties prepared by an experienced cook and excursions lead by knowledgeable local guides. They can also choose from activities like biking, hiking, cross cultural experiences with indigenous communities.
Depart on your flight from La Paz for your flight to Uyuni. (Flight additional). Your guides will pick you up from the Airport and start a visit to Uyuni Salt Flats, the largest on earth, located on the Bolivian Andean Altiplano. Visit Isla Pescado, also called “Incawasi”, an oasis with formations of algae and fossils, covered by thousands of giant columnar cacti, some of over a hundred years old, growing to a height of over 12 metres. Afternoon transfer to Jirira to your Airstream camper.
Dinner and overnight.
Enjoy a full day excursion to the foot of Thunupa Volcano and the small village of Jirira. Visit to the local village of Garci-Mendoza and Cajchi island, which has a huge collection of cacti. Visit the Alcaya ruins, remains of an ancient city, which hold graves with ancient mummies. Flamingos, alpacas and llamas are fund nearby.. Afternoon free to enjoy other activities.
Overnight in our Deluxe Airstream Camper at the Uyuni Salt Lake.
- 2 nights accommodation in Airstream campers
- Meals as per itinerary (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary with English speaking guides
- Entrance fees to sites listed in the itinerary
- * Single rate is estimated only, final price upon request
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions and not mentioned in the itinerary