Located in the magic splendor of the archeologically capital, San Pedro de Atacama desert area in the northern Chile, Hotel La Casa de Don Tomas offers its guests the best in comfort and ambiance. Spacious rooms with private baths are complimented by the best in service. Here the earth colors of the world´s driest desert appear like a shimmering mosaic.
The shining green of the valley cuts trough the arid landscape, leading to the mountainous terrain, the deep blue sky and an infinity of stars. The hotel is decorated with rustic furniture made of willow trees, and features both rooms and cabanas. The patio and swimming pool offer an incredible view to the surrounding mountains and the imposing Licancabur volcano.
- 3 Nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Excursions as per itinerary led by bilingual guides
- Return airport transfers
- Breakfasts (B) as per itinerary
- National Park Entrance fee
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary