Situated about 120km northwest of Santiago, Valparaiso is the second largest city in Chile. Declared a World Heritage Site in 2002 due to its historical importance, natural beauty, and original architecture dating back to 1536.
A beautiful port town , filled with multicolored houses, long staircases and scenic lookouts, that travellers can enjoy arriving from their Patagonia cruises.
- 2 Nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Transfers to Santiago airport and hotel
- Arrival transfer at Valparaiso port
- City tour of Valparaiso & Viña del Mar
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary