Discover the wonders of the Patagonia, boasting amazing landscapes, flora and fauna.
Discover Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, Perito Moreno Glacier in El Calafate, and Torres del Paine in the Chilean Patagonia.
This tour is ideally suited for cruising passengers as a pre or post tour to their cruises to Antarctica. (The tour may be reversed)
Full day visit to Torres del Paine National Park, admiring its wonderful flora and fauna, and the beauty of the lakes against the imposing backdrop of the Andes Mountains. The tour includes a visit to the famous Milodon Cave, boxed lunch and entrance fees for Milodon Cave and Paine National Park
- Accommodation at selected hotels with private facilities
- Bilingual guided tours
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as indicated (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- International flights into South America
- Domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary