Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and culture of Brazil with complete package.
Start in Rio, one of the most naturally beautiful cities on earth, backed by mountains and fronted by the sea. Brazilian legends say that god made the world in six days and devoted the seventh day to Rio. Brazil’s Salvador is a favourite spot for tourists where you can enjoy this heady mix of colonial buildings, beautiful beaches, African culture and pulsating musical rhythms. Take part in an Amazon adventure staying at Amazon Eco Park in the heart of the jungle, near Manaus.
A visit to South America is not complete without marvelling at the spectacular Iguazu Falls. Some 275 distinct falls span over a 3km radius borders and are set among lush National Parks on the Argentinean and Brazilian borders.
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Transport by coach and boat as indicated
- Sightseeing tours and activities as per itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Meals as per itinerary (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- Any international flights in South America
- Any domestic flights within South America
- Seasonal supplements apply
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary