Uncover all the majesty of the Lord of Sipan archeological site and the world of the Mochica, the dazzling pre-Columbian culture whose art and gold-filled tombs have been compared to that of Ramses II in Egypt. Trujillo, a beautiful colonial city and the spring capital of Peru, awaits with hundreds of flowers and a cuisine rich in seafood. Nearby is Chan Chan, one of the the largest mud cities in the world where you find the huacas (pyramids) dedicated to the Sun and the Moon, an impressive testimony of the Moche’s culture and history.
Half day tour of Lord of Sipan + Pampa Grande Tour, where its possible to see the ancient mud brick burial platform where the fabulous tomb of the Lord of Sipan was discovered in 1987. Then visit the Pampa Grande, also known as Capilla and considered the largest pyramid in South America. Afternoon transfer to airport.
- 3 nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Sightseeing and tours as indicated with English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- All meals as indicated (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- International and domestic flights into and within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary