Some 180km to the northeast of Rio de Janeiro is the Armacao de Búzios. There are 23 gorgeous beaches on this peninsula and the village enjoys an average year round temperature of 25 °C. Visitors cannot help falling in love with the beaches of Buzios whether they are looking for a peaceful and romantic getaway or for activities such as fishing, scuba diving, windsurfing or many other water sports.
Visitors can stay in a cosy “pousada” (inns) or hotels which offer comfortable rooms, and are tastefully decorated. The diverse number of nightclubs, bars and restaurants with live music make Buzios an ideal destination for its colourful nightlife.
- 2 Nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Return bus transfers to and from Rio De Janeiro
- Daily breakfast
- Any international flights into South America
- Any domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or mentioned in the itinerary