Be part of the Biggest Party on earth!! Rio Carnival 2019
Rio de Janeiro has long been regarded as the Carnival Capital of the World. The Rio Carnival is not only the biggest; it has also a benchmark against which every other carnival is compared. Almost all of the music played during Rio Carnival is samba. It is a uniquely Brazilian music originating from Rio, a dance form that was invented by the poor Afro-Brazilians.
2019 Dates: 01 Mar – 06 Mar
Half Day Tour of Corcovado Mountain & Christ the Redeemer –
From any place of the city, visitors can see the most beautiful postcard of Rio de Janeiro: Christ the Redeemer statue on the mountain of Corcovado, located 710 meters above the sea level and inaugurated in 1931.
This tour begins in Cosme Velho’s neighborhood from where the cog train starts a trip through the Tijuca Forest, the largest urban forest in the world, up to the statue. Once there, a breathtaking panoramic view of Rio will be seen.
- Transfer GIG/hotel – private, with guide assistance
- 4 nights at chosen hotel, with daily breakfast
- 1 half day tour Corcovado (4hrs) – private, with guide assistance
- 1 entrance fee Grand Stand (bleacher) at section 9 – for Sunday OR Monday, one night only – tourist section with numbered seats and bilingual staff
- Transfers hotel/ Carnival parade/ hotel – regular, with guide assistance
- Transfer hotel/GIG – private, only driver