Walk the fairy tale-like cobblestone streets in one of Mexico best preserved colonial towns filled with beautiful archways, flower-filled courtyards and authentic Spanish style architecture, all set in the natural beauty of Mexico’s picturesque highlands.
Starting in Mexico City, travel to nearby Morelia, a city of charming plazas and fountains before continuing to the pretty yet quaint town of Paztcuaro. Explore San Miguel de Allende to see beautiful architecture where the windows and balconies are decorated with flower plots and the streets are landmarks of its rich history.
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Excursions as per itinerary
- Transportation in private vehicles
- Meals as indicated (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
- All sightseeing as per itinerary with English speaking guides