Experience the authentic the Cuban way of life beginning your journey in Havana – a city where time has stood still evident in the architecture and the vintage cars. You will taste traditional cuisines and feel the rhythm of Cuban salsa in your bones. In Santiago de Cuba you’ll see how they make the world famous Cuban cigar and how they make sugar cane into the country’s most popular spirit, Rum. In Cayo Coco you will be able to enjoy white sandy beaches and the calm waters of the Caribbean sea before heading to the strong colonial heritage town of Trinidad.
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
- Economy class flight from Havana to Santiago de Cuba
- Private transportation except buses from Santiago – Holguin / Santa Clara – Havana
- Tours and services as per itinerary