La Paz is Bolivia’s capital and largest city located some 3,600 metes above sea level and home to 1 million ‘Paceños’, as the residents are called. The area around La Paz is arid desert in contrast to the snow capped Mt Illimani in the distance. The main boulevard features many of the city’s most notable sights including a 16th century church of San Francisco and Calle Sagarnaga, where local artisans sell their products.
In Miraflores you will find the Open Air Museum of Tiawanacu and the Botanical Gardens. Just outside the city are the Moon Valley and Mallasilla, and the pre-Inca ruins of Tiahuanacu are only an hour away.
- 2 Nights accommodation at selected hotel
- Half day city tour & Moon Valley with English speaking guides
- Return airport transfer
- International flights into South America
- Any domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions and the itinerary