Discover the highlights of the Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. See the magical Perito Moreno glacier, and enjoy the comforts of the Stella Australis cruise ship while observing the beauty of the unique landscapes and wildlife of Patagonia. Explore Torres del Paine National park and its wonders before ending your trip in cosmopolitan Santiago. A tour designed for lovers of nature!!
Departures October – April.
Bus journey along the Argentine Lake to the Los Glaciares National Park and discover one of the world’s natural wonders, Perito Moreno Glacier. Walk along the many walkways to observe the icebergs and impressive ice-walls, before getting up close on a fantastic boat ride through the glacial lake.
Sail through the Magellan straits and Beagle Channel observing fjords, bays, magnificent glaciers and islands between Ushuaia and Punta Arenas while enjoying the comforts of your ship, the Stella Australis. Discover the splendours and beauty of Patagonia’s unique wildlife and landscapes.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (11 breakfast, 3 lunches , 3 dinners)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- B Cabin aboard the Stella/Ventus Australis. Other options available on request.
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Internal flights ex Santiago * Based using LATAM SAA airpass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier into South America, price will differ.
- Itinerary may be reversed (contact us for details).
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $734 pp)
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years
- Any items not mentioned as included