Due to its position as the capital of the Inca dynasty, contemporary Cuzco, a city of 3200 metres above sea level, is a showcase of several different cultures: Pre-Inca, Inca, Colonial and Republican. Once an administrative, military and holy city, it is now the oldest inhabited city of the Americas.
Ruins, temples, churches and mansions make this a memorable destination, full of history and culture.
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking local guides
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Return Vistadome train
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Additional economy class airfares
Extension to Peru for South American Voyager Tour
Twin / Double
Land & Internal Flights Included