Visit the ever glistening, highest and largest salt lake. Visitors can see natives extracting salt from the Lake. Drive across the salt flats to Isla Pescado, an oasis, where you find unique fauna and flora completely isolated by this vast white plain for thousands of years.
Note: Budget refugio stays have shared bathrooms and itinerary varies.
Visit the Sololi Desert en route to the Red Lagoon, where you will be able to observe three species of flamingos. Visit Sol de Mañana, where you can see geysers and volcanic formations. Continue onto Green Lagoon, emerald in colour due to the high magnesium content in the water, before returning to Ojo de Perdiz.
- Private transfers
- Meals as stated on the itinerary
- Excursions with an English speaking guide
- International flights into South America
- Any domestic flights within South America
- Any items not listed in the inclusions or not mentioned in the itinerary