Come on an exciting journey through the magical Inca region of Peru. Visit the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, enjoy the colourful city of Cuzco and be mesmerized by the vastness of Lake Titicaca. Continue your journey to Panama City, where you can experience the wonder of the Panama Canal, before traveling to Cuba, the land of rum, cigars and salsa. Be taken back to an era where time has stood still, whilst enjoying the friendliness of the locals and sipping on mojitos.
Morning city tour of Panama City and the Miraflores Locks. For a complete experience you will visit the museum and the visitor centre at Miraflores which will give you an insight into the construction of the Canal, a masterpiece of engineering. The tour ends with a visit to the exquisite Causeway fashion centre.
Alternative tour: Half day Panama Canal cruise available Thu, Fri & Sat from Jan-Mar / Sat from Apr-Dec.
- All internal flights based on LATAM air-pass which requires arrival into South America with LATAM. If using another carrier, price will different.
- Accommodation in selected hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (20 breakfast, 9 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guides
- Return economy Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- Itinerary may be reversed (contact us for details)
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges (approx $396 pp)
- Surcharges apply for Easter, New Years
- Any items not mentioned as included or mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights into South America